Your Case Start To Finish
Defective Products Can Cause Injuries
This page will contain a list of links to organize and provide navigation to information on your website.
- Defective Punch Press/Metal Forming MachinesOne very important area of products liability is industrial machinery. Machines used in factories can be extremely dangerous to workers. Many serious injuries and deaths have been caused by defective and dangerous machinery.
- DePuy ASR Hip Replacement Recall93,000 recipients worldwide have been informed that their DePuy replacement hip implants are defective and dangerous. The components can come loose, fracturing bone around the implant, depositing metal fragments in one’s tissues and bloodstream.
- Industrial Machines – a leading cause of products liability injuries Unreasonably dangerous machines are one of the leading causes of on the job injuries. Some of the more common machines that have injured workers are: conveyers, press brakes, drill presses, sheers, cutters, printing presses, saws, smelters, pressure vessels, and injection molding machines.
- Three Legal Theories for Products LiabilityIf you are injured by a product, there are three avenues by which you may recover compensation. These are: (1) Breach of warranty; (2) Negligence; (3) Strict liability.
- Updates on the DePuy ASR Acetabular Hip Replacement Litigation and Medical ResearchOne of the hot topics in medical device litigation right now relates to the recall by DePuy, which is a subsidiary of Johnson & Johnson, of their articular surface replacement (“ASR”) hip prostheses.