Your Case Start To Finish

  1. Home
  2.  » 
  3. FAQs
  4.  » I was in a motor vehicle accident. What should I do first?

What should I do if I am in a serious accident?

If you are in a serious car accident and have been told that you could possibly have permanent injuries as a result, it is very important that you obtain competent and qualified counsel to handle your claim. Insurance companies are not in the business of paying large claims voluntarily, easily or without a fight. It is very important that you retain counsel who has a wealth of experience with the kind of accident and injuries that you have. It is also important that whoever you hire has a successful track record both in settling such claims and taking them to trial. Contact a reputable attorney as soon after the accident as possible.