Your Case Start To Finish
We Answer Your Questions About Product Liability
- What is products liability? Show Answer
Product liability is a way of getting compensation for injuries caused by a product.
- What is a product? Show Answer
A product is anything man made. For example, an automobile, a home appliance, a drug, a machine, a chemical, a tool, really anything that is manufactured, changed, bottled or packaged.
- When can an injured person recover for injuries caused by a product? Show Answer
Recovery for injuries caused by a product depends on whether the product was in some way defective; in other words that there was a defect in the product, a flaw or a failure in some manner.
- Who is responsible or liable for the injury caused by the product? Show Answer
The responsible party can be the manufacturer, the distributor or wholesaler, the seller or reseller or the maker of a part within the product that fails.
- If I think Ive been injured by a defective product, what should I do? Show Answer
Save the product, never throw it away. Try to locate and save all purchase documents, receipts, manuals. Speak with a qualified product liability attorney about your case.